Wednesday, March 24, 2010

"For Righteousness' Sake"

I decided to create another blog for my "devotional thoughts." I'm hoping that I can use this avenue to not only encourage others, but also to learn a thing or two myself. The more that I write concerning spiritual matters the stronger my faith becomes. So I'm trying to challenge myself to write more based on scripture, experiences, and what I learn from others. I will be posting things that I write, but I'm going to start by posting things that I have written in the past, so that I will have it all in this one place. I will also post things that others have written. My dad is an excellent writer and I will often share things on here that he has written; plus other things that I may come across that I find encouraging and thought-provoking.

I hope that whoever reads this comes away from this encouraged.

"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, and the knowledge of the Holy One is understanding." Proverbs 9:10

No comments:

Post a Comment